CreatorDen is a marketplace for social media influencers and brands in Istanbul – and soon to be international. In short we connect and facilitate transactions between brands and social media influencers via a desktop platform for brand managers, and an iOS application for influencers. We’re only just getting started, and have recently closed a round of funding from some impressive advisors, investors and VCs.
We help brands, media, marketing, PR and advertising agencies connect, collaborate and transact with brand appropriate influencers.
Ruby on Rails Developer role plays a critical role within the company. You will work closely with the development team on CreatorDen products. We are looking forward to working with engineers who have an interest in working with social media platforms and analytics.
- 3+ years of development experience
- Strong skills in Ruby on Rails and SQL
- Deep understanding of JSON and REST API.
- Experienced in using Social Media API’s.
- Assist with defining development work plans.
- Communicate development status and escalate issues to management.
- Execute processes to ensure application integrity and availability.
- May research alternative development methodologies and make recommendations for team improvement.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques and contributes to the technical code documentation.
- Participate in project planning sessions (as appropriate) with Business Process Teams.
- Translate technical requirements and application design specifications into programmed applications.
- Interprets functional requirements to design, develop and implement software solutions following agile development process.
- Develop server-side processes and APIs for front-end client applications.
- Identify and documents ongoing maintenance requirements.
- Identify and troubleshoots application code-related issues.
- University graduated(IT related departments)
- 3+ years development / architecture experience with web infrastructure.
- Strong skills in Ruby on Rails, SQL and Java.
- Understanding of REST and JSON.
- Proficient at using code profiling and debugging tools.
- Understanding of relational database concepts.
The role is in Istanbul at our new office in Maslak 1453.