For brands in the digital world's challenging competitive environment, influencer marketing is almost like an oasis in the midst of a disaster. What is Influencer marketing it is necessary to address this strategic marketing method by asking what the influencer means before you answer it. Influencer means "affecting" in English.
What is Influencer Marketing?
Influenceris someone who affects or changes people's behavior. In today's new media world, influencers have a certain power and popularity in the social media channels, affecting the mass of followers they address are expert.
This makes the expert position not the influencer itself, but the follower who believes in the sincerity of his experience and share. Influencer can be a famous person, internet phenomenon, blogger, Youtube vlogger, or Instagram celebrity. These people have a loyal follower mass, and this mass takes advantage of the influencer's experiences, trusts, believes and embraces their sharing. Influencer is your internet authority. Influencer marketing; people who have the power to influence the masses in the digital media channels, those who are recognized by the followers as authorities and experts, is a marketing strategy that focuses on influencing buying behaviors. Influencer marketing means marketing activities for potential buyers through influencers rather than marketing.
According to a two-stage flow of communication theory, a study done in 1940, when the masses were examined sociologically, the leading effect of mediatic names and opinion leaders on behaviors such as consumption or voting of individuals was observed. These idea leaders are almost like a syringe, masses can adopt any idea and have the power to circumvent thresholds in behavior. The influencers who are leaders of the digital world, like the same opinion leaders, reprogramming ideas it has power. In the Influencer marketing strategy, it is ensured that the target consumers are able to realize the desired consumption behaviors by making use of the power of internet authorities. Influncer marketing takes its power from 3 sources:
- Social access: Influencers can reach millions of people through social media channels.
- Original content: Influencers produce original, impressive, unusual and marketing-focused niche content.
- Consumer confidence: Influencers build powerful relationships with the audience; followers trust influencers' ideas.
There are 4 basic activities in the Influencer marketing method:
- the Influencer by analyzing determine and according to their importance in order stagger.
- Marketing to Influencers: To increase the awareness of the Influencer community about the brand and the company.
- Marketing through Influencers: Make marketing campaigns through influencers to increase brand awareness of the target audience through target market segments.
- Marketing with Influencers: Transforming the influencers into advocates of brand and company, to overcome their supporters' spirit.
The influencers who change the trends and activate the minds about a certain thought, assume the activist role of the brand. Influencer goes on sale in 4 stages:
- Access: The brand chooses the right influencer to represent itself through social media distribution channels. Influencer is an expert in his field. The target audience does not trust the brand, so traditional advertising and marketing methods useless. Influencers have a reputation and credibility in the eyes of the followers. Brands access the target customer group with influencers, enabling them to realize the desired buying behavior of their products and services.
- Action: Brands create secondary marketing campaigns through influencers. Influencer asks them to comment from their followers while experiencing and honestly introducing brand products and services in problem solutions for real life scenarios. The interest of the target audience is drawn by the created discussion environment; they express only pure ideas about the product value of the brand that have not passed through any filter.
- convert: Influencers transform their followers into customers who take the brand's products. Consumer consumer (C2C), which is twice the revenue generated by marketing, WOMM (mouth-to-ear marketing) effect. At the same time,ser-Generated-Content (user-generated content). Consumers' wishes and excitement about the product are kept alive with the special discounts created by the person or a certain group (follower kit) created for instant use. Thus, the audience is transformed into active customers and 37% more efficient marketing campaigns are carried out than traditional methods.
- Interaction: At this stage it is important to build strong customer relationships. Influencers should transform their first customers into loyal customers of products and brands. The formation of a steadfast loyalty depends on the consumer's bond to the influencer, his trust, and how loyal his follower is. For this, it is necessary to define the prototype of the target masses of the brands, to characterize it by creating a Persona as a result of the research and samples that you have done. Then he needs to find the influencer that best represents this personality card, a fictional character. The Influencer should be able to represent the desired Persona of the brand in a natural and passionate way, be transformed into a Superstar that shines in the consumer's eyes and reflect the brand's target audience. This bloody living example will increase the interaction of the target audience and create a customer volume that is faithful to the brand through influencers.
To deliver more effective marketing campaigns to target the target population and to reach millions and acquire a loyal customer base CreatorDen influencer marketing platform and experience the power of influencer marketing. If you want to get an offer from Influencers here you can easily reach them by clicking.
- Dilek Erdensoy, after his language education in America, after his license on philosophy; design, digital media and marketing. The writer who continues to write on various sites; science, technology and philosophy, closely following the media and advertising industry.