Carter Wilkerson (@carterjwm), a gay high school student, was officially the most retweeted tweet of all time, leaving behind all the records tweet that America's famous fast-food chain Wendy's called free yearly chicken wants. Wilkerson's share of 3.4 million retweets has also surpassed Ellen DeGeneres' selfie tweet, which holds the previous record.
Wilkenson, who launched a campaign to win a one-year nugget check from Wendy's, also received support from brands such as Microsoft, Amazon, Hollisterco and influncers like Tyler Oakley, Debby Ryan and Zedd. Wilkenson's award was a 1-year free nugget.
So far the most retweets are 3 tweet:
1) Carter Wilkenson
2) Ellen DeGeneres
3) Louis Tomlinson
- Operations Specialist @CreatorDen
- Influencer Marketing2018.11.08Short Videos Going Back with TikTok?
- Influencer Marketing2018.10.25Influencer Marketing Campaigns for Black Friday
- Influencer Marketing2018.10.22Who are the Influencer Most Followed by Men? - Top 10
- Influencer Marketing2018.09.03Who are Influencers Most Followed by Women? - Top 20