When we share shipment in Instagram, what kind of style should we choose to get more appreciation, attention and sound? Do we have to add emoji to the shipping texts? How many hashtags should we use when sharing? Should our shipping texts contain humor or serious? In Instagram, it is not enough to share high-quality visuals in order to compose the masses that reach wide masses. Our shipping texts should also be of a nature that is understood at first sight and attracts attention of our target organization. In this article we have compiled for you 2018 Instagram shipping text guide you can learn more about how your shares will attract attention.
Is Posting Text Important on Instagram Shares?
Although the shipping texts in your Instagram shares are not as important as your general flow, they have a critical pre-order so that more people can see your shipments. With Instagram's changing algorithm in 2018, interacting senders such as likes, comments and sharing are considered high quality content and are shown in more posts by entering posts that other users would like to see. Highly interactive exchanges do not only find more space on the homepage, but they also stand out on the page. So when you're creating great content, you can reach more people with well-designed shipping texts as well as quality images, and you can hear your new voice.
How to Write Perfect Shipment Text in Instagram
In Instagram, the perfect shipment is in the style of writing the text, which is compatible with your first set of conversations, appealing to your teammates, easily understood at first sight, reflecting your personality and giving action to people. In Instagram shipment texts, the character limit is 2200. How long or short you will write depends on your style and the interaction of your followers. It's not always easy to find the best words when sharing. Well What should you pay attention when preparing your Instagram shipment texts?
- Give your time to think of yourself by scheduling your deliveries in advance with Instagram sharing tools. Check your posts before they are posted, re-edit them if necessary or write them all over again.
- Your followers will be able to Action Call (CTA, Call-To-Action) messages, you can ask them to click on your biographical link, buy your products, answer questions you ask, label your friends or use your brand hashtags. So you can increase your access rates by keeping your interaction with your followers high. Using your CTA messages at the beginning of your shipping text will make it easier to collect your attention.
- Your Instagram shipment texts will be used by other users and especially your the influencer you can promote other Instagram users, and you can also strengthen your online connections while expanding your community. This will also benefit your followers by allowing them to discover new accounts. Do not forget! Providing benefits to your followers is the first step in becoming an influencer.
- Be sure to use the "Sponsored Content" tag in your shared brand content sharing. With this feature, which is only for business users, you can get rid of the "influential influencer" and make a sincere bond with your followers.
- Make sure that your shipping texts comply with the Turkish language. Use a style that is as simple and clear as possible.
- Prepare the photos or videos that you share. Remember that each post is a part of your account's persona and you must have built the foundation of your own personal brand philosophy to best reflect it.
Instagram Submit Your Text Your Brand's Voice
Whichever social network you are active in, your social media accounts are your brand's digital voice. Each of your shares, like pieces of the same puzzle, fuses a personality of your mark in the mind of your target audience. Your Instagram submissions should also be compatible with all your digital marketing channels. How do we choose words in daily life, body slice and voice tone, etc. If the people reflect our personality; The words and phrases you use in your shipping texts in your Instagram shares also reflect your brand personality. So if you have not built a brand persona yet, then you need to build it and then put the style that best reflects this persona.
Are you using emoji in your Instagram Shipping Texts?
Everyone loves emojis! You can also draw attention to emoji while using CTA messages at the beginning of your shipping texts. Even if you do not use the CTA message, you can encourage emigrants to read what your followers write at the beginning or end of your sentences. Especially with color emojis, you can make your eyes glued to the senders of fast browsing in the home page stream.
How to Use Correct Hashtag for Instagram Shipping Texts
You do not have to use hashtags in your instagram shipping texts, but each hashtag you use will make you reach more people and announce your new sounds. With the right hashtag, you can become a new customer, use brand hashtags to make your account easier to find in searches, and build a long-term solid relationship with your target audience. It is not necessary to add to the end of your posting text while using the Hashtag. To create an effective shipment text, you can tell your posts with a more fluent communication language by using the key words instead of the hashtag. Especially with colored hashtags you can also pay more attention to your content.
How should a Strategy be implemented in Instagram Hashtags?
In addition to popular hashtags, you should also add specific hashtags for your sharing, as well as your Instagram shipment texts. You can increase your interaction rates with less used or custom brand hashtags. The hashtags you use should be in line with your brand persona, who are addressed to the follower, who are telling your senders. You can get rid of the spam impression by using only one or two related hashtags in the posting text. Instead of adding an emoji to the first comment and adding all the hashtags you want later, you can get a more elegant image.
To reach millions of people in Instagram and increase your engagement rates 2018 Instagram Hashtag Guide Do not forget to look at my writing.
- Dilek Erdensoy, after his language education in America, after his license on philosophy; design, digital media and marketing. The writer who continues to write on various sites; science, technology and philosophy, closely following the media and advertising industry.